Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Summer Project - Part 9

This is the final tile of my nine piece summer ensemble ~

Ensemble Tile 9 of 9 by Adele Bruno, CZT
For this one, I turned to some of my favorite "comfort" tangles -

Hollibaugh with Tipple
N'Zepple
Bales
and
Knightsbridge   Click here to read my past post on this fabulous tangle.

Beadline again finished off the edges and since this was my last tile in the set, I added my mark.

Monday - the big reveal!  I feel like I'm writing for a home improvement show :)


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the big reveal Adele! Each tile has looked so beautiful on it's own.

    (Did I miss something perhaps - are you no longer posting the tiles for each It's A String Thing? Just wondering.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been away from my computer for a few weeks. Just back this week so the results will be coming soon :)

      Delete
  2. It's really beautiful what you do!

    ReplyDelete